*Artist – Song – Album (year) – Contact info if we've got it.
* The Decemberists – Isn't It A Lovely Night? – The Hazards Of Love (2009) – Portland, Oregon, USA – http://www.decemberists.com/
* Janet Klein And Her Parlor Boys – Cooking Breakfast for the One I Love (1930) – Paradise Wobble (1930) – Los Angeles, California, USA – http://www.janetklein.com/web/main.htm
* Andy Fielding – Accordion Noir theme (medium version) – Accordion Noir (2010) – Vancouver, BC, Canada – recorded special just for our show!
* Geoff Berner – Beautiful In My Eyes – We Shall Not Flag Or Fail, We Shall Go On To The End (2003) – Canada – http://www.geoffberner.com
* Tex Williams, Joaquin Murphey - Steel Guitar – Careless Love – Tex Williams On The Air 1947-1949 – http://westernswing78.blogspot.com/
* Clifton Chenier and his Red Hot Louisiana Band – Got to Have Your Love – I'm Here! (1982) – Recorded at Studio In The Country, Bogalusa, Louisiana
* Art Van Damme Quintet – Gentle Art Of Love – Swinging The Accordion On MPS – USA – features the full albums Mit Art Van Damme In San Francisco, Ecstasy, Gentle Art Of Art, Lullaby In Rhythm, Art In The Black Forest, On The Road, Art & Four Brothers, Squeezing Art & Tender Flutes, Keep Going, and Blue World (whew) – http://www.promising-music.com/
* Gordon Fleming – Hello Young Lovers – According To Gordie (2004) – Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada – http://famgroup.ca/gordiefleming/navigation/gordie.htm
* Pietro Frosini – I Hate To Love You – Jolly Caballero – http://cylinders.library.ucsb.edu/index.php
* Murder My Sweet – MurderMySweetVeryAttractive – Film Noir (1945)
* The Magnetic Fields – Zebra (Daniel Handler/lemony snicket, acc) – 69 Love Songs, Vol. 3 (2000) – Boston, Massachusetts, USA – http://www.houseoftomorrow.com/
* Harriet Dykstra – Harriet's Accordion PRA – Bruce Triggs's Album (2010)
* Terror At The Opera – Lovely Day – Terror At The Opera (2004) – lostfrog.net
* Steve Jordan – You've Lost That Love'n Feel'n – Steve Jordan 25 Hits (2000) – Texas, usa – http://www.haciendarecords.com
* The Leon Sash Quintet – Lovely Way to Spend an Evening – Live At The Velvet Heart Club (1962) – http://www.henrydoktorski.com/historicaccordionrecords.html
This episode's cover is... Rowan's heart or hearts. (It says, "'Accordion' to this, you're mine."
Support Accordion Noir, we love our supporters, and our supporters' supporters – even our detractors love our supporters. firstname.lastname@example.org